Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I print a student's assignment calendar?
The assignment calendar can be printed, although it was not intended for print so you will need to copy and paste into another document or spreadsheet program.
Teachers may prefer to use the student's Course Report, which can be found within the student's gradebook for each assigned course. This report is a printer-friendly version of all course assignments and related data.
Has your school transitioned to the New Student Experience? If so, this feature has been upgraded to the Course Report.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
- Find the student with the last name filters, dropdowns, or use the magnifying glass icon at the top of each column to filter the list of students.
- Click the Courses icon of the student.
- Select the radio-dial next to the course.
- Click Assignment Calendar.
- Select the week of activities to view.
The course can be changed in the other drop down menu, if needed.