Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I print a student's assignment calendar?
The assignment calendar can be printed, although it was not intended for print so you will need to copy and paste into another document or spreadsheet program.
Teachers may prefer to use the student's Course Report, which can be found within the student's gradebook for each assigned course. This report is a printer-friendly version of all course assignments and related data.
Has your school transitioned to the New Student Experience? If so, this feature has been upgraded to the Course Report.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Click the name of the student.
- Select the radio-button for the course.
- Click Assignment Calendar.
- Select the week of activities to view.
The course can be changed in the other drop down menu, if needed.