Frequently Asked Questions
- Can students still access their completed courses?
- Once enrollments have been marked complete, those courses will be removed from their course list in the lobby. Students can still view their scores in by going to Organizer >> Reports >> Scores and Feedback. Students are not able to open the activities and view answers, but they will see their scores and teacher's feedback (if available).
This page allows an educator to mark multiple students complete at once. Once a student has completed his/her coursework, it is recommended that the course is set to completed status. Marking a course "complete" versus "disabled" is typically intended for a student earning credit.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Complete Enrollment" and "Manage Enrollments in Bulk" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Enrollments.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific enrollments. Select Apply.
- Checkmark all the students needing to be archived from the course.
- Click Mark Complete.
- A notification window will appear. Ensure the number of completed enrollments is correct and then Click Complete.
- A confirmation window shows the changes were made successfully. Click OK.