To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Assign New Enrollment" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
If you use one of the Instructional Services offerings, you will need to visit our Virtual School Resource Center to learn how to enroll a student in a course.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Click the name of the student.
- Click Add Course.
- Under Available Courses, use the drop-down filters to find a specific course. Click Search when done.
- Series- type of course
- Category- regular course is the only option
- Subject- program of study
- Grade level- the level of the course
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL Modules.
- Powerspeak (AP Courses): Under Series, select World Language.
- World Language: Under Series, select World Language LMS.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- MyPath Placement Exam: Under Series, select Placement Exam.
- Honors: Under Series, select Honors.
- Career Electives: Under Series, select Career Electives.
- Career Pathways: Under Series, select Career Pathways.
- Fitness Courses: Under Series, select Fitness.
- The search results will populate. Click on a header to sort the courses.
- Checkmark the course(s) to add.
- Click Add Selected Courses.
- Ensure the course(s) are correct. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window will show the course(s) was added successfully.