To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Educator" checked under Educator Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Administration tab, select Manage Educators.
- Click the Archived tab.
- Find the educator to enable. Either type the educator's name into the search bar and push search or use the filters to find the educator.
- Checkmark the box next to the educator's name. Select Enable.
Simply checkmark multiple educators if more than one should be enabled, then select Enable.
- A notification window will ask to confirm the changes. Click Enable.
- A confirmation window shows the educator has been enabled. Click OK to close the window.