Skip to main content
Assigning a Specific Grade Level to Multiple Students
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students Beta.
- Locate the students whose grade levels will change. If user groups have been set up previously, select all students in a group by using the Groups filter.
- Check the box on the left next to each student's name or check the box at the top of the column to select all students.
- On the Change Grade Level dropdown, click Change Grade Level.
- Click the dropdown box and select the desired grade level.
- Click Change Grade Level.
- On the confirmation page, click OK.