Maintaining the grade levels of the students will allow for more accurate data and reporting. Educators have the ability to assign a specific grade level.
For educators promoting students:To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Students" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.For administrators promoting all students in the district:To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Access to All Schools in District" and "See All Courses and All Students" checked under Educator Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students Beta.
- Locate the students whose grade levels will change. If user groups had previously been set up, select all students in a group by using the Groups filter.
- Check the box on the left next to each student's name or check the box at the top of the column to select all students.
- Under the More dropdown, select the Change Grade Level dropdown. Then click Change Grade Level.
- Select a grade level for the student(s).
The grade selected will impact all the students selected.
- On the notification page, click Change Grade Level.
- A confirmation page states the changes have been submitted for processing. Click OK.