Frequently Asked Questions
- If my students have already started their coursework, can I still turn on the orientation video for all of them?
Yes. Once you enable the orientation video, students will be required to watch it the next time they log in to Edgenuity.
- Will students be required to watch the orientation video more than one time?
No, students will only be required to watch the orientation video in its entirety one time. If you select multiple students to update and enable the orientation video, any students who have previously completed the video will not be required to watch it again.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Student" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students Beta.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Checkmark the students individually or check the box at the top of the column to select all students.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to Update Student Options and click Orientation Video.
- Select the radio-dial next to Require Orientation Video.
- Click Save.
- A confirmation screen will show the changes were submitted for processing. Click OK.