To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Manage School Access" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
- Find the student with the last name filters, dropdowns, or use the magnifying glass icon at the top of each column to filter the list of students.
- Click the Update icon next to their name.
- Scroll down to the School Access section. A student's information will appear in the schools that are checkmarked. There can only be one Home School for each student, but students can be accessed by other schools in the district by selecting the appropriate checkboxes in the Allow Access column.
- Click the Update Student button to save your changes.
- A notification shows that the student's account has been updated successfully.