When a student's information can be accessed by additional schools other than his/her home school, the student's account needs to be adjusted. Use this page to alter the schools who can view a student's account.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Manage School Access" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students Beta.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Checkmark next to the student to update.
- Click Update Student.
- Scroll down to the School Access section. A student's information will appear in the schools that are checkmarked. There can only be one Home School for each student, but students can be accessed by other schools in the district by selecting the appropriate checkboxes in the Allow Access column.
- Click the Update Student button to save your changes.
- A notification shows that the student's account has been updated successfully.