To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Archive Student" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
- Find the student with the last name filters, dropdowns, or use the magnifying glass icon at the top of each column to filter the list of students.
- Click the Archive icon in the action bar.
- A warning box will appear for you to confirm the changes. Click Yes.
- A notification on the bottom right of the page will inform you that the student has been archived.
If the student account is accessible in multiple schools, the student can only be disabled by a user in the student’s Home School or by a user who has permissions to view all schools in the district. In either case, the user will receive a warning message stating that the student would no longer be available in any of the schools they are currently accessible in.
If a student is selected, on the Update Student page, the student's status can be changed.