Frequently Asked Questions
- If teachers require students to watch the orientation video, are they only required to watch it one time?
Yes. When this option is enabled, the student will be required to watch the video in its entirety upon the next login. If the student has already started a course, the student will be paused and will need to complete the video first before they can return to the coursework. We keep track of whether the student has previously completed the video, so if this option is toggled off and back on again, the student will only be required to watch it one time.
- Can a student access the video again after s/he has initially watched it?
Yes. Students can access it in their organizer.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Students" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
- Find the student with the last name filters, dropdowns, or use the magnifying glass icon at the top of each column to filter the list of students.
- Select the Update icon for the student's account.
- Scroll down to the User Options box and checkmark Require Student to Watch Orientation Video.
- At the bottom of the page, push Update Student.
- A notification shows the changes have been updated successfully.