To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Assign New Enrollment" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
User groups need to be created in order to add a student to the group.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students Beta.
- Click the Filters button.
- Select the Groups filter.
- Checkmark the user group to add the courses.
- Adjust any other filters desired. To find out about each filter, click here. Select Apply.
- Either checkmark all the students or select the check box to select all at once.
- Select Enroll in Courses.
- Checkmark the courses to enroll students.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep Modules.
- Purpose Prep courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Powerspeak: Under Series, select World Language.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- Click Enroll.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click Enroll.
- Click OK.