Use this page to add either one or multiple students to a user group.
User groups need to be created in order to add a student to the group.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
- Under the Active tab, checkmark the students desired for the user group. Notice as soon as one student is checked, the Add to Groups menu will appear at the top.
- Click the Add to Groups dropdown. Checkmark the group(s) the selected students will be added.
Students can be added to multiple user groups, so create as many groups as needed.
- Click the add icon to assign student to the group.
- When a student has been added to a group, a notification in the bottom right corner will appear.
- A student's account with three-person icon next to the user name means he/she is in a group.