Use this page when students have been enrolled in a course and you want to place all students from that course into a user group.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL Modules.
- Powerspeak: Under Series, select World Language.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- Checkmark the course.
- Click View Students.
- Select all the students or individual students to add to the group.
- Click Add to Groups.
- Checkmark the user group(s) to add the students.
- Click the Add icon .
- The student(s) were added to the group. Click OK.