For educators who created user groups, it can be helpful to assign an entire group to a course. Use this page to see how to do it.
User groups need to be created in order to add a student to the group.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the course to add to a user group.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to Add to Groups. Checkmark the group(s) being assigned to the course.
- Click the add icon .
- A notification box will appear. Uncheck the students who should not be added to the course. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window shows the changes have been submitted. Click OK.