For educators who created user groups, it can be helpful to assign an entire group to a course. Use this page to see how to do it.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Assign New Enrollment" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
User groups need to be created in order to add a student to the group.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
- Checkmark the course to add to a user group.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to Add to Groups. Checkmark the group(s) being assigned to the course.
- Click the add icon .
- A notification box will appear. Uncheck the students who should not be added to the course. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window shows the changes have been submitted. Click OK.