To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Assign New Enrollment" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
User groups need to be created in order to add a student to the group.
- Under the Courses tab, select Manage Courses.
- Find the course with the filters or the search bar.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep Modules.
- Purpose Prep courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Powerspeak: Under Series, select World Language.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- Checkmark the course to add to a user group.
- Click the dropdown arrow next to Add to Groups. Checkmark the group(s) being assigned to the course.
- Click the add icon .
- A notification box will appear. Uncheck the students who should not be added to the course. Click Submit.
- A confirmation window shows the changes have been submitted. Click OK.