When Prescriptive Testing is enabled, the first activity in the course is the diagnostic test. Once a student submits the assessment, the course will be customized for them.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
- Find the student with the last name filters, dropdowns, or use the magnifying glass icon at the top of each column to filter the list of students.
- Click the Courses icon of the student.
- Select the radio button next to the course.
- Click Diagnostic Test.
- The test results are displayed and color coded.
- Lessons in blue remain in the course. Students are assigned these lessons and must complete the lesson activities.
- Lessons in green with a check mark are removed from the course because the student has successfully answered the related question on the diagnostic test. Students are not required to take these lessons and will not have access to them either. They are completely customized out of the course.