District administrators can establish customized "regions" within their districts. These regions are for tracking purposes only. They are designed to allow districts to more efficiently aggregate their school data, and to use Odyssey’s reporting capabilities to capture a more granular subset of the district's schools. Use this page to learn how to create a District Region.
- Click the My District tab.
- Click the District Regions tab.
- Enter a region name, then click Add.
- Click Select Schools on the desired region to add schools to it.
- Checkmark the schools to be added.
- Click Save.