If you are receiving automatic nightly imports you must authorize the data sharing agreement before June 30th to maintain this functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have previously signed the Data Sharing Agreement (DSA). Do I have to resign it?
Yes, given the new data-sharing method, NWEA must require customers to re-authorize data-sharing permissions. This is a mandatory step to ensure student data continues to be transferred between NWEA and Edgenuity securely.
- Is there any legal documentation I can view before signing it?
Customers can preview the text of the agreement here. The DSA must be authorized before a customer can access the new NWEA API.
Follow these steps to complete NWEA's Data Sharing Agreement:
- Log into the MAP Growth Administration site: https://teach.mapnwea.org
- Select Manage Data Partners.
- Select Edgenuity from the available options.
- Read the terms of the Data Sharing Agreement. If you agree to the terms and have the authority to authorize the data share, check the boxes.
- Click Accept Agreement. This will authorize data sharing with Edgenuity.
- Once the agreement has been accepted, a green check mark will appear next to Edgenuity.