If you are receiving automatic nightly imports you must authorize the data sharing agreement before June 30th to maintain this functionality.
Before the importing of NWEA data can be done, you have to complete their Data Sharing Agreement.
Follow these steps to complete NWEA's Data Sharing Agreement:
- Log into the MAP Growth Administration site: https://teach.mapnwea.org
- Select Manage Data Partners.
- Select Edgenuity from the available options.
- Read the terms of the Data Sharing Agreement. If you agree to the terms and have the authority to authorize the data share, check the boxes.
- Click Accept Agreement. This will authorize data sharing with Edgenuity.
- Once the agreement has been accepted, a green check mark will appear next to Edgenuity.