This feature is only available to District Administrators. Teachers and School Administrators will need to contact their District Administrator for student transfers in or out of district.
To transfer a student into your district you will need the Transfer ID and Password from the sending district. If you do not have this information, please contact the administration of the school whose student account(s) are needing to be transferred into your district.
- Click My District.
- Select Tools.
- Click Transfer.
- Select Students. Then click Next.
- Click Into your district then select a school from the drop-down. Click Next.
- Enter the Transfer ID and Password. Then click Next.
- Specify if the transfer student is to continue working on any previous assignments given by the previous school. Enter a name for the transfer and one or more email addresses that will be notified once the transfer has been completed. Click Next.
- Double check the selections. Then click Run.
- Click Done.