This feature is only available to District Administrators. Teachers and School Administrators will need to contact their District Administrator for student transfers in or out of district.
When transferring a student out of your district you will need to relay the Transfer ID and Password to the receiving district. You may enter the email address of any recipients you wish to receive the transfer information via email as noted below.
- Click My District.
- Select Tools.
- Click Transfer.
- Select Students as the transfer type then click Next located at the bottom of the page.
- Select Out of your district then click Next at the bottom of the page.
- Enter any specific criteria you would like to refine your search and click Search to display the results.
- Select the student(s) to be transferred by check marking their name.
- Click Next located at the bottom of the page.
- Fill out the required fields.
- Click Next.
- Click Run.
- Click Done.