Frequently Asked Questions
- Can a student's account be recovered if it is accidentally deleted?
This cannot be undone by educators. If a student needs to be restored, contact Customer Support immediately.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Delete Students" checked under Student Profile Permissions. To validate your permissions, click here.
Are you a District Administrator? You will need to select the school first. Click here to learn how.
Are you a School Administrator? You will need to select the school first. Click here to learn how.
- Click My Students located at the top left of the page.
To filter the students, in the bottom right box that says Filter and then click the funnel icon.
- Checkmark the student to be deleted.
- Under Actions, select Delete.
Deleting student accounts will delete all affiliated data and progress. It is highly recommended that all necessary reports are run prior to deletion. If a student is deleted in error, please contact Customer Support immediately.
- A confirmation window is displayed. Click OK.