Teachers may only edit decision points for Assignments that they own.
It is highly suggested to only edit decision points to any activity prior to a point where students have already progressed.
- Click Courses & Assignments.
A School Administrator's box will just say "Assignments"
- Select Assignment Archive.
- Use the drop-down filters under Assignment Search to find assignments. To learn more about each option, click here.
- Click Search.
- Using the Assignment Archive, locate the Assignment that contains the decision points then checkmark the box to the left of the Assignment name and click Edit.
- Scroll to the bottom and select Edit Tasks.
- Click All Students or Selected Students.
- Locate an activity that contains a decision point and click the decision point icon.
- Edit the decision point as needed.
- Click Save Decision Point.
- Click Complete Assignment.
If you selected "Selected Students" on step 7, then you will have to complete the steps found on this page to finish the action.