This page shows someone with a Teacher account how to copy an assignment.
- Click Courses & Assignments.
- Select Assignment Archive.
- Use the drop-down filters under Assignment Search to find assignments. To learn more about each option, click here.
- Click Search.
- Checkmark the assignment.
- Select Open a Copy to create a copy of the assignment.
- Rename the Assignment.
- Add, remove, or modify the content. To learn more about the options, click here.
- Click Complete Assignment.
- Categorize the assignment.
You can choose to assign to students now or later.
- Click Next.
- Select a class or student to assign the assignment(s). For specific students, expand the course by clicking the plus icon .
- Click Finish.
- A confirmation screen will appear. Click Close.