Frequently Asked Questions
- Why can't I edit an assignment?
A user can only edit an assignment they created. If you are not the creator, a solution would be to create a copy of the assignment and then make the desired changes.
- Click Courses & Assignments.
A School Administrator's box will just say "Assignments"
- Select Assignment Archive.
- Use the drop-down filters under Assignment Search to find assignments. To learn more about each option, click here.
- Click Search.
- Checkmark the assignment.
- Select Edit.
- Set the Assignment Properties. To learn more, click here.
- There are three ways to complete this page. Follow the path that best fits:
- Edit tasks, impacting only selected students, need to be edited.
- Edit tasks, impacting all students, need to be edited.
- Tasks do not need to be edited.
The Edit Tasks box is only accessible to the teacher that created the assignment. Administrators will not have this option and cannot modify, add, or delete content.