Only the primary teacher or the co-teacher may grade individual projects for their Classes. Administrators or teachers not affiliated with the class do not have the ability to view submitted projects belonging to other teachers.
- Click Courses & Assignments.
- Click Submitted Projects.
- In the new window that opens, select a project, then click Open.
- Designate a score for each section of the rubric. This will not populate as a score for the student.
It is recommended that teachers also assign an overall grade. To assign a letter grade, click Grade, then select one from the drop down menu. This will populate on the student's portfolio.
Comments and annotations can also be made by selecting those buttons.
- When finished, click Send.