Activities completed by using the Activity Finder will not be tracked under students' assignments. Viewing their Portfolio or running a Progress Report will display these attempts.
- Have the student log in to his/her account.
- Click Portfolio.
- A window will display showing the Recent Work for the student. Use the Today, Week, and Month filters on the left to locate the desired activity or assessment.
- Find the desired activity, then copy or save the activity code. This is the code that is displayed to the right of the activity name.
Not all activity types, such as lesson quizzes, have activity codes available.
- Return to the lobby window.
- Select the Activity Finder in the bottom right of the page.
- Enter the Activity Code into the search bar and press Enter on the keyboard.
- The student will then be taken to the chosen activity or activity quiz to start the retake.
The student must complete the entire attempt. It will not save their progress since it wasn’t assigned to them.