- Select Courses & Assignments.
A School Administrator and District Administrator box will just say "Assignments."
- Select Assignment Status.
- Select Student.
- Use the filters under Student Search to find students.
- Click Search.
- Select the radio button next to the student.
- Click View Status.
- Checkmark the assignment(s) to unassign.
If an assignment was assigned by another teacher, a teacher account cannot unassign it. An administrator account has unassign permission. Teachers can unassign Pathblazer automatic learning paths though.
- Click Unassign.
This process cannot be reversed and all student data will be lost like a student never did any work at all. Run reports prior to unassigning.
- A confirmation prompt will display. Click OK.