To follow the steps listed below, you will need to be logged in with a Teacher account.
This process is not needed for Pathblazer users.
- Select Courses & Assignments.
- Select Courses.
- Click New Course.
- A window will display for the Course Profile. Fill out the required fields for the Details tab.
- Click Grading at the top of the window.
Do not select Delete Course with Assignments because this will delete the assignments that are in the Assignment Archive.
- Select the desired grading methods.
- Click Assignments.
- Click Add.
- Set the desired parameters for the assignment search. The date range refers to when the desired assignment was originally created. Click Search.
- Click the Add Assignment icon to link the assignment to the course.
- A confirmation message will display at the top of the window indicating the assignment(s) was successfully added.
- Repeat steps 10 and 11 to add as many assignments as desired.
- When done, click Save.
- To view the newly created course, select My Courses.