Use this page to remove assignments from existing courses.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to be logged in with a Teacher account.
This process is not needed for Pathblazer users.
- Select Courses & Assignments.
- Select Courses.
- Select My Courses on the left.
- Click the Edit Course Options icon of the course to edit.
- A window will display for the course settings. Click Assignments.
- All linked assignments will display. Click Remove/Reorder.
- Click the Remove Assignment icon next to the assignment to be removed.
- A confirmation prompt will display. Click Yes.
- A confirmation message will display indicating that the assignment has been removed.
- Repeat steps 7-9 for any additional assignments needing to be removed.
- Click Save in the bottom of the window.