Use this page to remove assignments from existing courses. Removing an Assignment disconnects it from the course. It will not unassign currently assigned students or delete the Assignment.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to be logged in with a Teacher account.
This process is not needed for Pathblazer users.
- Select Courses & Assignments.
- Select Courses.
- Select My Courses on the left.
- Click the Edit Course Options icon of the course to edit.
- A window will display for the course settings. Click Assignments.
- All linked assignments will display. Click Remove/Reorder.
- Click the Remove Assignment icon next to the assignment to be removed.
- A confirmation prompt will display. Click Yes.
- A confirmation message will display indicating that the assignment has been removed.
- Repeat steps 7-9 for any additional assignments needing to be removed.
- Click Save in the bottom of the window.