District administrators can establish customized "regions" within their districts. These regions are for tracking purposes only. They are designed to allow districts to more efficiently aggregate their school data, and to use Odyssey’s reporting capabilities to capture a more granular subset of the district's schools.
To follow the steps on this page you will need a District Administrator account.
- Under My District, click District Regions.
- Enter a new region name, then click Add.
- When finished, the new region will be displayed below with any other regions that were added previously.
- To add schools to regions, click Select Schools.
- Check mark the schools to be added to the region.
- Click Save.