This page shows how an entire class is doing, as a whole. Scores, completion dates, specific assessment responses, and a preview of learning activities along with additional printable resources can all be seen from here.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to be logged in with a Teacher account.
- Click the Courses & Assignments tab.
- Select Class Progress.
- Classes are listed in the left navigation panel. Click the name of a class.
- Click the name of the assignment to see the activities that are included in it.
- In the new View Assignment window that appears, click the title of the assignment to preview the content.
- Standards for the assignment can be seen from the same View Assignments window by scrolling down.
- Additional resources are available from the View Assignment window such as printable Student Worksheets (), the Lesson Key (), and Remediation Activities ().