- Updated alignments Pennsylvania Core standards for grades K-12 in English Language Arts and Math
- Updated alignments to the Texas 2014 implementation for grades K-8 Math
- Updated Renaissance Learning™ alignments for CCSS Reading and Math STAR™ tests
Enhanced Import Option for External Assessments
We’ve made an improvement to “Option 4” when importing test results for NWEA™, Scantron™, or Renaissance Learning™ assessments. “Option 4” allows students to continue working on any existing external test assignments if their score is in the same range as a previous test score, and receive a new assignment if they have scored in a different range.
Starting with this release, students who have completed assignments but score in the same range as their previous test score will be assigned a new copy of the completed assignments. Previously, students did not receive a new assignment if they had completed a previous assignment and scored in the same range.
- Updated NWEA™ learning paths for the Language and Math and Reading 2-5 and 6+ MAP tests for Nebraska, Alabama and South Carolina
- New NWEA™ learning paths for Primary Grade Math and Reading tests for South Carolina
Maintenance and Bug Fixes
- This release also features routine maintenance, system improvements, and bug fixes