Videos Downloads Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Student Orientation Video- Course Map (4:52)
- Student Orientation Video- Overall Grade (2:21)
- Student Orientation Video- Actual Grade (2:30)
- Student Orientation Video- Relative Grade (2:25)
- Note Taking and Academic Success (3:57)
- Taking Notes from a Textbook or Video Materials (3:19)
- Taking Notes from Audio or Online Materials (2:45)
- Taking Notes for Math and English Courses (2:59)
- Taking Notes for Science and Social Studies Courses (2:32)
- Tools for Taking Notes (3:18)
- Note-Taking in the Digital World (2:10)
|Edgenuity Student Guide|
|Troubleshooting Tips for Accessing Edgenuity at Home|
|Powerspeak Getting Started Video Transcript|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I launch my course?
Each course assigned to you has a related card on your homepage. Click anywhere on the card to open up your course. Or, you can simply click the Next Activity button to jump right into working on your course.
How do I translate the lesson into another language?
Once you start the lesson, in the upper-right corner you should see "English." Click the arrow next to it and select the language of your choice. If you don't see it listed, select "more" to see additional options.
Where can I find the Attendance Log?
Under your name in the upper-right corner, click Profile. Then select Attendance Report
Where can I find the due dates for my assignments?
You can find this on the Course Map, by selecting a course from the homepage, or downloading the Course Report. Both are great ways to keep track of your due dates.
How do I get the read-aloud to work in another language?
Follow these steps to get the read-aloud feature to translate the text aloud in a language other than English:
- Open the transcripts
- Select the language
- Highlight the text to read-aloud
- Push the play button
Note-Taking in the Digital World