Use this page to add students to a user group.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box on the left next to each student's name, or select all by clicking the check box at the top of the column.
- Click Add to Groups.
- Check the boxes to which the students will be added.
Need to create a group first? Select Create Student Group before adding the students to the group.
Students can be added to multiple user groups, so create as many groups as needed.
- Click the add icon to assign the students to the group.
- A confirmation window will appear. Click OK.