Use this page to adjust the grade level of multiple students at once. You can also use these steps to assign a grade level to multiple students at once.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Students" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box on the left next to each student's name, or select all by clicking the check box at the top of the column.
- Under Change Grade Level, select Change Grade Level.
- Select the grade level of the student from the dropdown.
- Click Change Grade Level.
- The change was made successfully. Click OK.