Frequently Asked Questions
- If my students have already started their coursework, can I still turn on the orientation video for all of them?
Yes. Once you enable the orientation video, students will be required to watch it the next time they log in to Edgenuity.
- Will students be required to watch the orientation video more than one time?
No, students will only be required to watch the orientation video in its entirety one time. If you select multiple students to update and enable the orientation video, any students who have previously completed the video will not be required to watch it again.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Students" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box on the left next to each student's name, or select all by clicking the check box at the top of the column.
- Under Update Student Options, click Orientation Video.
- Select the radio button to Require or Not Require the Orientation Video for the students.
- Click Save.
- A confirmation screen will show the change was made successfully. Click OK.
If Not Require was selected, then the confirmation page will say "Not Require."