To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Students" and "Manage School Access" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box next to the student.
- Click Update Student.
- Scroll to the School Access section.
- Alter the Home School by selecting a radio button. Allow student's access to other schools by checking the box.
There can only be one Home School for each student, but students can be accessed by other schools in the district by selecting the appropriate checkboxes in the Allow Access column.
- Click Update Student at the bottom of the page.
- A notification shows that the student's account has been edited successfully.