Use this page to adjust the grade level of a student.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Students" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box next to the student.
- Under More, select Change Grade Level. Then click Change Grade Level.
- Select the grade level of the student from the dropdown.
- Click Change Grade Level.
- The change was made successfully. Click OK.