Frequently Asked Questions
- Will a student who is enabled have to restart a course from the beginning if s/he made progress in it before being archived?
No. The progress a student made in a course will remain intact upon their account being enabled.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Activate Student" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Archived tab.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box to the left of the student's name.
- Under More, click Enable.
- Click Enable.
- A confirmation screen shows the changes were submitted for processing. Click OK.