Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does a student have to change the password after receiving the temporary one?
The temporary password is good until the student changes it.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Can Get Temporary Passwords for Students" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box next to the student.
- Under More, select Account Security. Then click Get a Temporary Password.
- Click Get Temporary Password.
The next screen will show a temporary password. This will be the only time you will see it. There is no way to look it up again.
- Click Close.