To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Impersonate Student" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
To use the Impersonate feature for a student, please be aware of the following:
- Any actions taken while impersonating a student will be logged against that student's account. Please exercise caution and responsibility when using this feature.
- If the student is currently logged into their account, you will be warned that they are in an active session. If you continue, the student will be logged off from their active session and may not be able to save their progress.
- If you impersonate a student when you are using Secure Station or IP Registry, you may be directed to authenticate your computer if it’s not already approved. Contact your Administrator for access to your machine.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box next to the student.
- Under More, select Account Security. Then click Impersonate.
- Click Continue.
- Click End Impersonation Session.