Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens when I promote a senior to the next grade level?
When a 12th grade student is promoted, the new grade level will display as 'Adult Learner'.
- What happens when I promote a student to the next grade level, but the student did not have a grade level specified?
If a grade level is not assigned when you promote a student, then they will be promoted to 'Adult Learner'. The grade level will display as 'None' if there is not a grade level currently assigned to the student.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Students" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box next to the student.
- Under More, select Change Grade Level. Then click Promote to Next Grade.
- Confirm the student should be promoted. Then click Promote.
- The change was made successfully. Click OK.