To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Students" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box next to the student.
- Under More, select Update Student Options. Then click Orientation Video.
- Select the radio button to Require or Not Require the Student Orientation Video for the student.
- Click Save.
- A confirmation screen will show the change was made successfully. Click OK.
If Not Require was selected, then the confirmation page will say "Not Require."