Frequently Asked Questions
- What is active time?
- Active Time is the time a student spends on an activity up to submission for score. This includes watching videos, answering questions, taking eNotes, reading transcripts, or reviewing the Glossary. Active Time ends when an activity is completed and a score is assigned.
- What is idle time?
- Idle Time is all time that is not Active Time, including time spent reviewing previously completed activities, time in the Organizer, Lobby, or Course Map. See our Release Briefing for the last update to idle time management.
Use this page to view a student's time in an Edgenuity session.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box next to the student.
- Click Session Log.
- Select the time frame to view. Then click Submit.
- The Session Log will populate if the student has logged in during the time frame stated. View more details here.
- Active time- the time a student spends on an activity up to submission for a score.
- Idle time- time that a student is not actively progressing in a course. This could be time spent reviewing previously completed activities, time in the Organizer, Lobby, or Course Map.