To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Assign New Enrollment" checked under Student Enrollments. To validate your permissions, click here.
If you use one of the Instructional Services offerings, you will need to visit our Virtual School Resource Center to learn how to enroll a student in a course.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Select the Groups filter. Then checkmark the group(s) to enroll in a course.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box on the left next to each student's name, or select all by clicking the check box at the top of the column.
- Click Enroll in Courses.
- Set any desired filter.
Looking for a specific type of course? Here are some tips:
- Courseware: Under Series, select either 1000, 2000, or 3000. (Most updated courses are 3000-series courses). Then, select a Subject.
- Advanced Placement (AP): Under Series, select AP.
- Purpose Prep Courses: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL.
- Purpose Prep Modules: Under Series, select Purpose Prep SEL Modules.
- Powerspeak (AP Courses): Under Series, select World Language.
- World Language: Under Series, select World Language LMS.
- Virtual Tutors (VT): Under Series, select VT.
- eDynamic Learning: Under Series, select eDynamic Learning Electives.
- MyPath: Under Series, select ILP.
- MyPath Placement Exam: Under Series, select Placement Exam.
- Honors: Under Series, select Honors.
- Career Electives: Under Series, select Career Electives.
- Career Pathways: Under Series, select Career Pathways.
- Fitness Courses: Under Series, select Fitness.
- Click Apply.
- Checkmark the course to be added.
- Click Enroll.
Bulk enrollments for a course are capped at 200. If more than 200 enrollments are needed, please reach out to your Account Manager to learn about our new student self-enrollment feature!
- After confirming, click Enroll.
- If any of the students are currently enrolled in the course, decide to Skip Duplicates and Continue or Disable Duplicates and Continue.
- Click OK.