Use this page when you want to create a user group. User groups allow educators to organize student accounts, making it easier to manage the student roster. All educators can create and manage their own user groups in ways that make sense for them. User groups are only seen by the educator that created them, and therefore cannot be shared with other educators.
- Under the Students tab, select Manage Students.
Click the Manage Students button from the homepage.
- Click the Filters button.
- Add or remove filters to manage specific students. To find out about each filter, click here.
- Select Apply.
- Check the box on the left next to each student's name, or select all by clicking the check box at the top of the column.
- Under Add to Groups, select Create New Group.
- Enter a Group Name. A description is optional.
- Click Save.
- A confirmation screen will state the changes have been made. Click OK.