Use this page to learn how to add a student's email address to their account from the Manage Students page. This is helpful when a student needs to recover a password.
To follow the steps listed below, you will need to have "Edit Students" checked under Student Accounts. To validate your permissions, click here.
- Under the Students tab, type the student's name in the search bar.
- Click the student's name once it appears below the search box.
- The student's name will emerge to the left of the other tabs.
- Under the student's name tab, click the option with the student's name, username, and ID.
- Scroll to the Address and Contact Information section.
- Enter an Email address.
- Click Update Student at the bottom of the page.
- A notification shows that the student's account has been edited successfully.