Use this page allow a student to retake an assignment in Powerspeak®.
- Click the Gradebook button .
- Click the activity that needs to be retaken.
- Click the grey lock icon .
- The student will see a green swirly icon in his/her assignment calendar and assignment list to show a retake has been provided.
- On the gradebook, a score will have an asterisk.
For activities that require teacher grading, the apple icon will appear .
- Click the score to see the multiple attempts a student made on the activity.
The highest score will be counted, not the most recent attempt.