- Find the speaking assignment. Expand the unit and lesson of the speaking assignment needing graded.
- Click the assignment that contains Speaking.
- Click View.
- Click the Play icon to hear the student's response.
- Leave a written and/or audio comment, if desired. Then click Update Comments.
You can also leave written feedback that includes special, foreign language characters by using the ALT codes or by using the copy/paste method.
- To score, click out of this window.
- Click Change Score.
- Enter New Score and Reason.
The system reads the number placed in the score box as a percentage. If the student receives a 23/25 (92%), then put 92 in the New Score box.
- Click Submit.